The Miracle of Meditation
A spiritual leader, contemporary visionary and founder of Happy Science, Ryuho Okawa has devoted his life to the Truth and ways to happiness.
Born in 1956 in Japan, Okawa studied law in Tokyo and then international finance in New York. In 1986, he renounced his business career at a major Japanese trading house and established Happy Science.
In 1987, he established the IRH Press Co. Ltd. Since then, Okawa has published over 2,200 books including best selling titles such as The Laws of the Sun, The Golden Laws and The Laws of Eternity.
- Language: Bengali
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House
- Genre: Healthy living and wellness
- ISBN: 9789386867551
- Pages: 230
Now in Bengali
Opening Your Life to Peace, Joy and the Power Within
Meditation can open your mind to the self-transformative potential within and connect your soul to the wisdom of heaven – all through the power of belief. Ryuho Okawa’s The Miracle of Meditation combines the power of faith and the practice of meditation to help you create inner peace, discover your inner divinity, become your ideal self and cultivate a purposeful life of altruism and compassion.
In this book, you will learn how to:
• Live with deep inner awareness throughout your day-to-day life
• Understand the purpose and meaning of your problems, circumstances and surroundings
• Practice meditation in progressive stages to achieve its full benefits
• Find the type of meditation that best suits your needs
• Find the answers to commonly asked questions about meditation
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 5 cm|
Healthy Living and Wellness Book