Letters from a Stoic (English, Paperback, unknown)
Reading books is a kind of enjoyment. Reading books is a good habit. We bring you a different kinds of books. You can carry this book where ever you want. It is easy to carry. It can be an ideal gift to yourself and to your loved ones. Care instruction keep away from fire.
Letters from a Stoic is a compilation of carefully chosen letters that Seneca penned to Lucilius, letters which are personal essays that answer the questions stated above and many, many more. Translated from Latin into English by Richard M. Gummere, these are letters on a wide variety of topics, such as on having quiet conversations, on suicide, on the dynamic of a master-slave relationship, on grief, on god, and even on welcoming death. So, here is a book to give you a peek into a rich and complicated mind, a book that holds letters both beautiful and pensive, written by one of the greatest philosophers ever.
This philosophy book is a must-have for all!
- It throws light on many debatable aspects of life
- It will cater to the curious minds and lead to intensive introspection
- A promising read to begin your spiritual journey
- A compelling and rewarding read that will keep you hooked for hours
- It offers wisdom to lead a better and meaningful life.
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 4 cm|