This brass idol of Lord krishna, is meant for performing puja at your home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. According to the Bhagavata Purana, which is a sattvic purana,asserts that Krishna is "Bhagavan Himself," and subordinates to itself all other forms: Vishnu, Narayana, Purusha, Ishvara, Hari, Vasudeva, Janardana, etc.Krishna is often described and portrayed as an infant or young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana,or as a youthful prince giving direction and guidance as in the Bhagavad Gita.The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions.They portray him in various perspectives: a God-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero, and the supreme being.The principal scriptures discussing Krishna's story are theMahabharata, the Harivamsa, the Bhagavata Purana, and the Vishnu Purana. He is also called as Govinda & Gopala.
- Premium quality brass idol .
- Handcrafted “That's the thing with handmade items. They still have the person's mark on them, and when you hold them, you feel less alone.”
- This product will bring happiness to your life and your home.
- This beautiful idol will bring happiness and peace to your life and your home
- Religious Idol & Figurine
- Home Decor - Spiritual & Festive Decor
- Weight- 2200 G
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 18 cm x 10cm
- Sales Package 1
- Material: Brass
- Color : Gold
- BRAND: NATHAM
- Made in India.
We at Apna Bazar are working day and night for customer satisfaction and trying our best to give you best services. We provide you the best quality products available in the market. Our motto is Customers above anything by this we mean to serve you best services and quality things. Your passion is our satisfaction. Please provide your valuble comments about our service and our product.